1-2 business days
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 3 - 5 business days
- Europe : 3 - 5 business days
**This rug has been purchased so now it is labelled as Made-to-Order. It will take approximately 2-3 months to handcraft this rug!**
Tightly-knotted guaranteed well-made rug in perfect condition handmade Mamluk Turkish
design rug made with famous Afghan Ghazni wool (silk-like soft and durable) on a cotton foundation by Afghan Turkmen artisans in Maymana the capital city of Faryab Province in northwestern Afghanistan, near the Turkmenistan border. As it is handmade, the value of this rug will increase over time and it can be used for generations.
- Made in Afghanistan
- Design: Medallion Mamluk Turkish
- Knot per sq Inch: 140-150 Knots
- Genuine Hand-Knotted Rug by Turkmen Weavers
- Natural Dyed Wool, from Vegetables, Fruits, and Herbs
- Hand-spun, Great Quality Afghan wool, With Cotton Foundation (Base)
- Washed through a series of the detailed Washing procedure
- Size: Around 6x8'27 Feet or 255x184 Cm
- Condition: Brand New in excellent condition
Quality is 100% assured.
In case of return no need to send it back aboard, it can send to Canada.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE BY DHL Express!
1-2 business days
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Retailers are welcome! Get the best rate and quality directly from the first hand.
Just provide us with a sample photo of your desired rug, and choose the color, quality, and size. We will Knott it within or less than three months.
In the case of returns outside of Canada, there might be an additional duty and brokerage fee across the border. For that said duty, the customer is liable for those charges.